Equine CBD & Hemp Liniment Gel 8oz. (1000mg CBD)
- FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, create, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consult your vet before use if your companion is pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition or are taking any medication. Keep out of reach from children.
- Made in Colorado.
- No THC.
- Ingredients: Water, Sunflower oil, Menthol, Arnica, White Willow bark, Comfrey Root, Calendula, Arnica, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate, Blue DYE 2. Active Ingredients: Menthol: 7.7%.
- Directions: Back and Shoulders – Rub Liniment Gel onto affected area 2 – 3 times daily. Do not apply under saddle area before riding. Contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that help to relieve temporary muscle soreness, stiffness, and swelling fromoverwork or exertion. It has the ability to act as a bracer and tightener and stimulates circulation to applied areas. Also helps heal superficial cuts and abrasions and helps to support healthy hooves.
- Cautions: For external use on animals only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If skin irritation develops or symptoms persist for more than 10 days, discontinue use. For severe injuries, consult a veterinarian.
- Ingredients: Water, infused Sunflower oil, Menthol, Arnica, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, White Willow bark, Comfrey Root, Calendula, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate, fd&c blue 1. Active Ingredients: Menthol: 7.7%.
- Manufacturer: Equine CBD, Colorado Springs, Colorado