EQUINE CBD LINIMENT GEL DESCRIPTION
Equine CBD Liniment Gel helps relieve your companion of muscle aches from overexertion, arthritis, or minor injuries.
Each 8 oz bottle contains 1000mg CBD. Recommended usage is printed on the label.
We care about our animal friends as much as we do our customers. We use only high-quality CBD oil available on the market today. Our CBD is made from Colorado grown hemp and is 100% organic.
All CBD products are made from scratch in our state-of-the-art CBD kitchen, which is cleaned and sanitized daily. Our kitchen staff measures ingredients carefully, so each product contains the exact amount of CBD as labeled. They ensure there is no cross contamination with other products. Ingredients are always refrigerated properly for freshness. We do not stockpile CBD oil, since CBD can lose potency over time.
Ease your horse’s aches and pains with Equine CBD liniment gel!
DOES THIS CBD LINIMENT GEL CONTAIN THC?
No, this product is made with CBD isolate, which contains no THC.
Not even a trace amount.
You may find other products in our shop that contain full-spectrum CBD instead of CBD isolate. Products containing full-spectrum CBD do have trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%). But this product does not.
Since this product contains zero THC, you do not need to worry about your animals getting “high”.
IS CBD LINIMENT GEL LEGAL?
Yes, these products are legal. The US government has made CBD legal, as long as it contains no more than 0.3% THC. This product contains 0.0% THC, which meets the federal legal requirement.
*Please note that states laws can differ from national laws. Please check with your state’s laws before purchasing or using Equine CBD products.
Not permitted for sale to residents of California. See below for more information.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase CBD.
IS THIS PRODUCT LAB TESTED?
Yes! All our products are lab tested.
You can see the lab results in the image section above or check our CBD Lab Results page.
Water, infused Sunflower oil, Menthol, Arnica, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, White Willow bark, Comfrey Root, Calendula, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate, fd&c blue 1. Active Ingredients: Menthol: 7.7%.
- FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, create, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consult your vet before use if your companion is pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition or are taking any medication. Keep out of reach from children.
- Made in Colorado.
- No THC.
- Ingredients: Water, Sunflower oil, Menthol, Arnica, White Willow bark, Comfrey Root, Calendula, Arnica, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate, Blue DYE 2. Active Ingredients: Menthol: 7.7%.
- Directions: Back and Shoulders – Rub Liniment Gel onto affected area 2 – 3 times daily. Do not apply under saddle area before riding. Contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that help to relieve temporary muscle soreness, stiffness, and swelling fromoverwork or exertion. It has the ability to act as a bracer and tightener and stimulates circulation to applied areas. Also helps heal superficial cuts and abrasions and helps to support healthy hooves.
- Cautions: For external use on animals only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If skin irritation develops or symptoms persist for more than 10 days, discontinue use. For severe injuries, consult a veterinarian.
- Manufacturer: Equine CBD, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to sell CBD products intended for large animals to residents of California. This pertains to all Equine CBD products sold in California. Please read the passage below for details regarding this restriction.
Recently, the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (Farm Bill) legalized the growing of hemp, yet it did not grant the right to use hemp and hemp products in food or drugs for livestock. Over the last five years California has adopted several new laws and regulations around cannabis production; however, cannabis for use in livestock was not permitted.
All hemp and hemp-derived ingredients and cannabis or cannabis-derived ingredients may not be used in commercial feed or livestock drug products, as these ingredients are unapproved for livestock per the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and subsequently have not been approved for use in livestock in California. The FDA possesses authority to regulate drug products under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) and Section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
CDFA, in part, recognizes ingredients listed in the Official Publication (OP) of the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) as being acceptable for use in livestock feed. At this time, there are no approved food additive petitions or ingredient definitions listed in the AAFCO OP for any part of hemp or cannabis. CDFA is also unaware of any Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) conclusions for these ingredients. In addition, literature reports have raised safety concerns for animals consuming CBD, including, but not limited to, male reproductive toxicity and liver toxicity.