ADVENTURE CBD FAQ’s
I am not a Colorado resident. Can you ship to me in another state?
- Yes, but it is the responsibility of the customer to comply with applicable state laws and that certain products may not be legal in some states.
What products does Adventure CBD & Hemp offer?
- We offer an array of products with two main ingredients – full spectrum hemp oil and pure 99.9% CBD isolate. The majority of our products are made with CBD isolate, such as our edibles, e-liquids, and pet products, but we also carry full spectrum hemp oil products like tinctures and capsules.
Where can I find Adventure CBD & Hemp products?
- You can find Adventure CBD products on our web shop and at our store location in 3404 W. Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904.
What strains do you use?
- At the moment we are using 3 strains for our Hemp crops. These strains are Otto II Franklin, Otto II Stout, and Cherry X Otto II Sweetened.
Does your Hemp oil extract and CBD isolate contain pesticides?
- No, all of our ingredients are consistently tested to make sure that they’re free from pesticides, fungicides and miticides.
How can I contact you guys if I have other questions?
- Please use the contact form on the “contact” page or give us a call at (844) 374-2223.
I own a dispensary or delivery service and wish to carry your products. How can I place an order?
- If you are a dispensary or a delivery service please visit our wholesale page and complete the contact form accordingly. A representative of Adventure CBD & Hemp will be in contact with you as soon as possible. However, it is the responsibility of the dispensary or retailer to ensure that the acquisition, possession, and sale of Adventure CBD & Hemp with applicable laws and regulations governing dispensaries and retailers.
HEMP & CBD FAQ’s
What is CBD?
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in hemp plants. It is one of the most widely known cannabinoids alongside THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), but does not produce the same psychoactive effects or “high” as THC.
Is your Hemp oil and CBD isolate synthetic?
- No. Our Hemp oil and CBD isolate are pure by-products extracted from our sun grown hemp.
Will CBD or Hemp Oil help me with my illness?
- We can not make claims about the effects of Hemp oil, CBD based products and specific ailments. We do, however, suggest that you conduct your own research including consulting your physician regarding the issues you might be experiencing, like pain, sleep, anxiety, etc. You’ll find conditions like these are documented in scientific studies, reports, and online medical research. You will notice that the research has and is being conducted in many countries.
Can you make claims about what Hemp oil and CBD can do?
- No. Our product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Can I get high from Hemp oil or CBD products?
- No. Our Hemp oil and CBD isolate comes from our sun grown hemp in the state of Colorado. Hemp oil, and more specifically CBD, are chemical components of a Hemp plant that do not offer the same psychoactive effects or “high” as THC.
Do your products contain THC?
- No, Adventure CBD & Hemp products do not contain THC. However, our hemp flower and pre-rolls contain trace amounts of THC. Lab results for all of our products can be found on the “lab results” page under the FAQs tab.
Will I fail a drug test if I use CBD and/or hemp oil products?
- Our hemp flower and pre-roll joints contain trace amounts of THC and the lab results for all of our products can be found on the “lab results” page under the FAQs tab. The use of CBD and/or hemp oil products may cause you to fail a drug test by testing positive for cannabis use (THC).