Best CBD Gummies For Pain
CBD is now America’s go-to product when seeking relief from pain, anxiety, and inflammation.
Its main selling point is that it has no intoxicating effects, therefore, it won’t get you high, unlike its infamous sibling – THC.
In this guide, we look at the best CBD gummies for pain, where to get them, and whether you should try them.
It is almost impossible to avoid some form of pain as we carry out our daily activities.
It may be caused by sitting for long hours as you work, an injury or muscle ache from your morning jog or gym workout, or small mishaps in your garden.
And although pain is a vital sensation as it alerts you to injury, illness, and more, it sometimes becomes annoying and may hinder your productivity and lower your quality of life, especially when it doesn’t go away.
Pain and inflammation are usually treatable by prescription and over the counter drugs. However, some pain killers have become a problem recently as more people develop dependence and addiction.
Fortunately, a few natural solutions such as CBD have been suggested as potential pain relievers that get the job done without any side-effects.
But can CBD edibles for pain help?
What Are CBD Gummies?
In the past few years, you probably have come across a hemp “wonder” compound touted for its health and wellness benefits called CBD, or Cannabidiol in full.
CBD is everywhere, a star for the health and wellness industry. Because of its benefits and versatility, producers have found a way to infuse it with America’s favorite candies – gummy bears.
Are CBD Gummies Effective For Pain?
Various research studies and anecdotal evidence suggest that CBD has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Although more studies in humans are still required, current results are promising.
One 2020 research suggests that CBD may help in the management of difficult to treat pain.
But that is not all. There are numerous studies on the use of CBD in managing various pains, from arthritis pain to neuropathic pain.
However, there is no CBD product approved as a treatment by the FDA and, therefore, can’t be advertised or sold as such.
Why CBD Gummies?
There are different methods to take CBD. You can apply it on the skin through topicals, use it orally as an edible or a tincture, inhale, smoke, vape, or even use it sublingually by applying it under the tongue.
However, every method has its upsides and downsides.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to take your daily dose of CBD in a tasty treat:
- They mask the taste of CBD – One of the main reasons people prefer edibles is that they make CBD palatable. Hemp extract, especially full-spectrum CBD, has a strong earthy taste. By infusing it in gummies, only the sweet taste of candy will be left in your mouth.
- Discreet – Although hemp and its extracts, including CBD, are legal in the USA, some people may still associate the non-psychoactive cannabinoid with marijuana. By taking it in gummies, you won’t attract any unwanted stares.
- Easy to use – All you have to do is figure out the perfect dose that works for you, enjoy the gummy and wait for relief.
- Precise dose – Manufacturers usually state the total concentration of CBD in the whole bag. By dividing it by the number of gummies the pack contains, you can get the precise amount of CBD in each gummy.
- Long-lasting effects – Gummies are used in the same way as food; they are processed through the digestive system; therefore, small amounts of CBD are released into your bloodstream over several hours. Meaning you feel the effects for longer than using more instant delivery methods such as vaping.
- No lung irritation – Using CBD through inhalation techniques such as vaping and smoking may irritate your throat and lungs. Some vapes also use cutting agents such as PG, MCT, and VG that may be harmful to your health. Using gummies doesn’t cause any irritation or expose you to toxic agents.
How Long Does It Take For CBD Gummies To Work For Pain?
CBD delivery methods vary when it comes to the time the effects take to kick in.
If you use edibles, the effects kick in a little slower than vaping or using sublingually because CBD has to go through the digestion process before it is absorbed into the bloodstream; this takes some time.
Orally ingested CBD is also exposed to the first-pass effect where it is broken down by the liver, further delaying the effects. However, once they kick in, they last a while. CBD taken this way takes between 30 minutes to 2 hours for the effects to start.
Taking your daily dose of CBD in your favorite treat makes the 30 minutes to an hour wait for effects worth it.
How Many CBD Gummies Should I Take For Pain?
There is no one-fits-all dosage when it comes to CBD, as there are a lot of variables to consider. The best dosage is determined by factors such as your weight, metabolism rate, pain level, the CBD concentration in the product you are using, and more.
Athletes and active people may need more CBD, while some may have to use more, depending on the intensity of the pain.
The rule of the thumb is to start low and gradually increase the dosage until you find the amount that works for you. If you are unsure, consult a doctor, especially if you are already on a treatment plan.
It is worth noting that humans tolerate CBD well, even in high doses of up to 1500mg per day, so the risk of overdosing on CBD is relatively minimal.
CBD Gummies For Pain Near Me – The Best CBD Gummies For Pain
These high-quality gummies by Adventure CBD are designed to provide relief to athletes and people with active, outdoor lifestyles.
They are enriched with electrolytes and antioxidants that provide the energy to kickstart your workout and for faster recovery after.
Each jar contains 500mg in total in 50 pieces. Each piece carries 10mg CBD making it easy to keep track of your dosage.
These gummies are made using CBD isolate and are therefore 100% THC free. Pick one at the Adventure CBD online store.
These gummies come in a wide range of potencies and an assortment of flavors. Meaning there are gummies for different intensities and flavor preferences.
Each gummy delivers a potent 10mg CBD dose along with other natural ingredients.
You can choose between 150mg, 300mg, 500mg, and 750mg.
These sour gummies come in an assortment of flavors, including coconut, banana, mango, guava, and pineapple.
These delicious gummies are available for in the Adventure CBD store, depending on the potency choice.
The Best CBD Gummies For Pain – Take Away
CBD is available in a wide range of products; it is infused in soaps, lotions, vapes, and the more traditional edibles. How you choose to ingest this cannabinoid largely depends on personal preferences.
To choose the best edibles for pain, ensure you research the brand, their source of hemp, and whether the edibles contain THC.
Remember to consult your doctor if you are unsure if CBD is right for you or if already on a treatment plan. Enjoy!